Wednesday 8 August 2012

Today's Meditation

It was a little less visual today and more sensory.
Starting with the visual, I saw a flash of my Angel's (Ismoli's) face. It was small like She was looking at me through a crowd of people. I felt (and still can) a pressure in my ears like they're on the verge of popping. It's been getting stronger since last night. I can also hear a slight hiss like white noise.

During the meditation I also felt pressure on the top of my head and in my Crown and Third Eye chakras. It isn't uncomfortable but it feels like someone doing a spiritual surgery or something.

I saw a cows head, a parrot with an envelope in its beak and a white horse with big wings that looked like it was pure light.

I saw lots of iridescence too, and "you can only see it if you're looking the right way" came to me.

Today's gift was a soft red heart that took hands to hold.

I've also had funny vision today. Almost like I'm seeing two layers at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment