Tuesday 7 August 2012

Today's Meditation

My Angel is back! I didn't see her as clearly but she's a lot closer than before. I also saw flowers around her head and in her hair. She showed me several things.

Firstly I had a vision of a caterpillar in a cocoon than emerged as a big beautiful butterfly. "That's you" gently entered my head.

Then I saw her hands cradling a sleeping dove that radiated golden light and then saw lots of handprints. (Any ideas anyone?!)

Lastly I saw myself from above sitting in a circle of crystals meditating. (I just sit on the sofa at the moment so maybe that's a tip?!)

The guided meditation I listen to says that your Angel gives you a gift. Today, wrapped in a burgundy cloth was a large, shiny, old fashioned silver key as big as my torso. "Only you can turn the key in the lock" gently entered my head.

Surely I can't imagine ALL of that, can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment