Thursday 24 January 2013

Long time no see

It's been along time since I had a good meditation. Once I got out of the habit it was harder and harder to relax let along see anything.
I tried again yesterday and practically begged for a sign or vision so I would know I wasn't imagining things and that there were higher beings looking out for me. I did my usual Angel Meditation and as Ismoli left me, I could see a person wearing a dark hat looking and pointing to my disappearing Angel.

I have just completed the same meditation this afternoon. Even before I had gotten into it, I could see Ismoli standing behind me while I was seated. I felt it had something to do with Reiki 1 I have next month. A sign of approval perhaps?
A horse was very dominant for a long time. I asked for a name and got "Erik". I saw the name, so I know it had a "K". He was dancing beautifully around my vision, mane flowing elegantly.
After a while, I saw another hat. This time it felt like a Nazi patrolling the edge of my vision looking out. Hands clasped behind him. I had it suggested to me that he was keeping evil away from me because Nazis themselves were feared. I was perfectly safe and he was there to protect me.

The hat from yesterday returned too. This time it looked more pointed like a witches hat but this time the person under it was no longer there.

I could see a smiling baby being picked up repeatedly to be cradled.

The gift at the end of the meditation was a wooden box for my oracle cards. I get the feeling I should be using my box and cards more often!
I asked that any spirit watching over me protects and works with me tomorrow night when I'm ghost hunting at the spirit house.

No comments:

Post a Comment